~ Remember that "Tennis Elbow" is far better than the dreaded "Tennis Ball"! ! !

21 October 2005

Typoglycemia...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn 't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and yuo can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)- Amzanig huh?

Yaeh Msis Wihte... and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

~blliybzoeor

1 Comments:

Blogger Roz aka The Twinset said...

EEeeEep didn't see your last comment on me blog :S You're right tinted windows are a necessity when you're a snot miner. Thanks for the funny perspective- at least I know I'm not alone when it comes to early morning disgustions (is that even a word?)

Hope you're aye ok in this mid-week mayhem!

Later,
Sasta

October 25, 2005 4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home