~ Remember that "Tennis Elbow" is far better than the dreaded "Tennis Ball"! ! !

24 June 2005

Like...... "Thank F%$K it is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!"

All I can say is "Thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnk F%$K it is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!"

As I can smell the beer and morning after-breathe of the weekend already!!!! Thank Allah'!!!!

As it has just been on of those crappy-shit-stress filled weeks... the type of weeks were everyone seems to have halved their general IQ and are just out to piss you off and push all the wrong buttons!!!

When the traffic is even more shitty and backed up than usaul, when the traffic lights take longer to change green, when the que's at the shop's take longer and the cashier does not have change, when you go to bed later and the alarm seems to go off sooner to wake up, when all the parking spaces are taken and you have to walk a friggin small matharon to get where you are going, where when you finally get into work... all the cups are gone, the coffee is finished and there is no friggin' milk... and it just feels like the entire world is testing to see where your breaking point is... as if the powers-that-be above have got a bet going on how soon you will go postal worker on everyones ass, head-butt that irrating kid at the movies in the face and nail-bomb your MD's office!!!!

It is times like these, when I think of how nice it would be to have a beach front penthouse, with jet ski's, Yachts, a few bottles of expensive Cognac, perhaps a generous crowd of topless chicks tanning and shit... so that when every you feel like you have had a lil' black rain cloud over your head the enitre week and have no where really to dig a hole for the mass~grave for the weeks idiot killings... you can just jet off... to party, sun tan and frolic on the beach and yatch deck while sucking down on a few tropical cocktials with those umbrella thingies in them!!!

And then if it blew your hair back... you could be a life-guard or Captain or something to pull the chicks... I have always wanted to be Captain of a yacht or ship for a day…I don’t really have to sail it anywhere… it could actually just dock in front of my Beach penthouse, cos I just want to wear that snazy outfit and make dudes swab the deck and shine shit… as that shit looks hard man!

If I could be Captain, just for one day!! I would also make people call me Captain, since that is what I would be… My friends would get really confused and try to call me by my name, but I wouldn’t answer them… They would get really annoyed and call me Captain Asshole or something, so then I would kick them off the boat… People would learn to respect me if I was Captain…

Then the next day I wouldn’t be Captain anymore… I would be just plain old me again… I could apologize to my friends for kicking them off the boat and we could all walk by the yacht again so I could call the new guy Captain Asshole…

I just want to see this thing from both sides… as it help take my mind of the numerous ways I could physical harm everyone on my "You-dumb-and-have-pissed-me-off... so-now-Die" blacklist!

So have try have a super weekend children... and remember... "Eat red meat and be strong!!"


~billyb##zer

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK ALLAH'...?

June 24, 2005 11:51 AM

 
Blogger Roz aka The Twinset said...

I hope the dream came true for ya this weekend :P

"Eat red meat and be strong?" You have it wrong sir! It's eat your spinach and be strong :P

June 27, 2005 10:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spinach is for the monkeys...

June 28, 2005 11:39 AM

 
Blogger Roz aka The Twinset said...

Monkeys eat nuts stoopid :P

June 29, 2005 1:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aktuallee... day'chow down on b..a...n...a..n...aaaaaaa...banana's... i saw it at the for real at the zoo... but hey... who is counting...?

Oh... Anyone elze hate dat song...b...a...n...a...n...aaa...banana's... or sumting te' dat effekt?

June 29, 2005 2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home