~ Remember that "Tennis Elbow" is far better than the dreaded "Tennis Ball"! ! !

25 May 2005

childhood memories...

Having returned from spending some time with my family this past weekend... I would like to find out… has anyone else ever noticed… that your parents don’t seem to remember the same friggin things about your childhood as you do.

Cos I found myself sitting there... staring blankly at the ol' folks wondering what the hell they had been smoking... as they were interrogating me about my past with questions like "oh.... remember this," or "remember that," or "when that happended"... And you almost always say "No…...?"/ "Nope...?" and "No... sorry...?" to their questions. Then you say, "Oh but… remember how mad you guys got when I pee'd on the cat and got pierced my nipple on the same day?" And then they say "No!!!"

So it got me wondering if perhaps I was raised by some sort of imposters or rent-a-parent while my actual parents vacationed in the tropics and were sipping on pina~colada cocktails and perhaps pulling back on some good chronic. Ok... maybe my real-folks stopped in for a day or two every once in a while; just to make sure the imposters were doing a good job. Shit... you know what... they really had me and my sister fooled.

I wonder what the imposters are doing in retirement. I really miss them…



.billy/b##zer~

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Listen boy... please keep your own life stories to yourself...

Although i do suggest you look into selling the script to a movie company... hell that is one hell-of-a-story there Sadz!!!!

Haahaaaaa - ASS!!!

May 25, 2005 4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home