~ Remember that "Tennis Elbow" is far better than the dreaded "Tennis Ball"! ! !

17 May 2005

Winter coughs and splatters...


vomit
Originally uploaded by Rashcream.

So with winter on its way... I am just waiting for the sniffs, colds and coughs to climb on up in my ass and make me sick and blue...

But then it got me thinking... at least the one good thing about getting sick is... I get to have cough syrup! Mmmmmm Mmmmm! I don't know who it was that invented cough medicine, but how about a friggin' round of applause for that guy!!!!

I would drink Vicks Cough syrup out of a hip-flask and with every meal if they would let me... Cos let's face it, it sucks to cough and cough and cough... although it sucks even worse to puke!!!

Wait, although that is not always true.... Puking is good sometimes... Especially if you just ate warm pancakes... cos they really are just as delicious the second time you taste them... But still, coughing does suck!!!!

Especially when you cough up a little stomach-bile-puke and have to swallow it back down... I had a friend in primary school who did that a lot, and I always wondered what he was tasting when he did it, but of course I never asked... I just wait for him to spit it out every once in a while, and give it a good once over... & At that point, I could usually get a feel for what it must have tasted like to him!!!

It left me sort of feeling bad for him... He did not eat many pancakes....

.billy/b##zer~


1 Comments:

Blogger Roz aka The Twinset said...

Fanks for da hair lovage bruva :P

May 25, 2005 4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home